Reclaiming feminine power & cyclical wisdom through Yoga.
Learn ways to practice & teach in harmony with womxn’s unique rhythms & life cycles.
This is a special 3 week series for womxn of all ages to learn & engage with practices that support their unique experiences in female bodies. It is also especially designed to support yoga teachers who wish to create more womb-friendly practices for their students. We will explore:
- Womb-friendly yoga practices: including physical postures, breath work, mudra and meditation that are suitable and uplifting for different phases of the menstrual cycle, as well as peri-menopausal, menopausal & post-menopausal stages of life
- The female energy body
- Special contraindications for people with wombs
- Opportunities for open discussion
The breakdown of the 3 classes will unfold roughly as follows:
– Womb Awareness & Welcoming
– The female energy body
– Practices for the four phases of the menstrual cycle
– Contraindications for menstruating womxn
– The female energy body continued
– Practices for peri-menopausal & menopausal stages of life
– Contraindications for peri-menopausal & post-menopausal womxn
– Ways to support womxn post-natal women or women who are trying to conceive
* Pre-natal yoga is beyond the scope of my expertise. There are many resources you can turn to on how to best support pre-natal womxn*
Please pre-register if you wish to attend the whole series (which is recommended as classes will weave together). If you wish to attend only one or two of the classes, the drop-in rate will be $25 paid by e-transfer only to [email protected]
* After your purchase, you will be sent a link & a special password to join the class. You must provide your email so that this can be sent to you.
Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions.